IT PAYS TO KEEP IT REAL SERVICE PROMOTION
Service your outboard with your authorised Suzuki dealer before 31 March 2019 for your chance to win one of two major prizes!
When you keep it real by completing a genuine service with Suzuki Marine, not only are you ensuring the longevity of your outboard, while maintaining your full warranty, you're also in the running to win a fantastic 4-day Hamilton Island getaway for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) including flights, accomodation and adventure day package with Suzuki Destinations partner Hamilton Island Watersports, or the runner up prize of 5 years free servicing!
To be in the running, all you have to do is book in your outboard service with your authorised Suzuki service dealer and have it completed before 31 March 2019 – it's that simple! Competition is open to all Suzuki Marine 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboards of any age.
It pays to keep it real promotion key dates:
Promotion start date: 1 October 2018
Promotion end date: 31 March 2019
Service lodgements due: 31 March 2019
Prizes drawn: by 11 April 2019
Winners announced: 12 April 2019 (if prizes are claimed by this date)
Two prizes are up for grabs
Major prize – 4-day Hamilton Island holiday for 2 adults and 2 children including return flights, accomodation and adventure package with Hamilton Island Watersports, as well as a $200 Visa Prepaid Gift Card, valued up to $6,500.
Runner up prize – 5 years free servicing, valued up to $5,230 (based on the current general service costs of a DF350A outboard, over five years, average of 100 hours performed each year).
For more information, contact your local Suzuki Marine dealer today or check out our Genuine Servicing page. Otherwise you can book a geuniune service right now by filling in our booking form here – Book a Service!
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this ‘It pays to keep it real’ service promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Employees of Suzuki Marine (the Promoter) and any other related companies associated with this promotion, including its network of dealers or agencies in Australia and any immediate family of an excluded person, are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entry into the promotion is only available during the Promotion period from 9am, 1 October 2018 to 5pm, 31 March 2019. All times displayed in AEST.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, the customer must have their Suzuki Marine 2-stroke or 4-stroke outboard’s service completed by a participating authorised Suzuki Marine service dealership during the Promotion period, for the recommended service interval.
- Does not include boat and/or trailer services.
- Only one entry, per service, per customer is permitted (multiple engine fit ups being serviced at the same time are permitted one< entry only).
- The customer is automatically entered into the draw when the service is lodged by the dealer, unless the customer explicitly states otherwise.
- The dealer must provide the customer with the Promotion information flyer (which outlines the competition details) by attaching it to their invoice.
- The dealer must lodge the service with the Promoter by the competition end date for the customer's entry to be valid.
- The Promoter is not at fault or liable if the customer’s service is not lodged by the service dealer.
- The dealer must also complete the customer’s Service and Warranty Manual for the service interval.
- This is a game of chance and all winners will be chosen at random and the Promoter reserves the right to select reserves and record them in order of merit in the event that the person(s) selected is ineligible, or does not claim the prize within four (4) weeks of the Promoter first attempting to notify the winner.
- The draw for the major and runner up prizes will take place on Thursday, 11 April 2019 at 11.00am AEST at the address mentioned in condition 40.
- A winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter and a copy of the customer’s invoice will be requested as proof of service to verify the entry.
- Each winner will be contacted by Thursday, 11 April 2019, 4.30pm and announced via Suzuki Marine Australia’s social pages by Friday, 12 April 2019, 12 noon AEST or, if the prize is not claimed by that time, one (1) business day after the prize is claimed by the selected person(s).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The major prize is a trip for two adults and two children (aged 12 years or younger) to Hamilton Island for 4 days, valued up to $6,500. Price correct at time of publishing.
- The major prize includes flights for two adults and two children (aged 12 years or younger) from their nearest major port. The prize also includes 4 nights accommodation, a Hamilton Island Water Sports adventure day package and $200 Visa gift card.
- The major prize does not include any additional travel costs, meals, drinks or any other associated expenses.
- The customer must book their trip within one (1) year of being notified as the winner. The customer must advise the Promoter of their preferred travel period and the Promoter will arrange travel and accommodation.
- The customer can upgrade any portion of their prize, but doing so will be at customer’s own expense.
- The runner up prize is five (5) years of free servicing at their local authorised Suzuki Marine service dealership, for the outboard registered and serviced at the time of the Promotion, valued up to A$5,230 (based on the current general service costs of a DF350A outboard, over five years, average of 100 hours performed each year). Price correct at time of publishing.
- The runner up prize covers costs associated with a general service for one outboard at each recommend Suzuki Marine service interval, for a total of five free services.
- The runner up prize does not include any extra parts, services, maintenance, repairs carried out by the dealer at the request of the customer, outside of the standard service terms.
- The customer must provide the service dealer with their service redemption acknowledgement form at the time their service is completed, for each free service to be valid.
- The service dealer must sign, date and stamp the customer’s service redemption acknowledgement form at the time the customer’s service is completed, for each free service to be valid.
- Prizes or any unused portion of a prize (such as if the outboard is on-sold or upgraded to a different Suzuki Marine outboard model during the five year service period) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The winner(s) permits their name and image(s) to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, and in any media whatsoever throughout the world (including but not limited to social media), the individual will not be entitled to any fee or other compensation for such use.
- The winner(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter is free to use the image(s) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto. The individual agrees to execute any documentation required to give effect to the Promoter’s rights under this clause, including any required moral rights waivers.
- The winner(s) must disclose any potential issues regarding use of their personal information in any image or other publications related to the Promotion that may generate negative publicity or bring the Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavourably upon the Promoter.
- Images that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless the winner(s) has permission from the photographer/owner. Images cannot be returned.
- It is a condition of taking the prize that the winner(s) sign a deed of release and indemnity in the form required by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
- The Promotion is available at participating authorised Suzuki Marine service dealerships only and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Excludes Government operations.
- The Haines Group (ABN 62 115 792 848) / Suzuki Marine Australia of 140 Viking Drive, Wacol, Queensland 4076, Australia is the promoter of this event (“the Promoter”).